Learning to See
A Photographer’s Guide from Zero to Your First Paid Gigs
Whether you want to take better photos in your everyday life or make a full-time income as a photographer, the five-part framework author David Molnar teaches in Learning to See will work for you:
- See: have a vision for your shot and execute that vision
- Shoot: become technically proficient with your camera
- Edit: help re-create the emotion from the day of the shoot
- Develop: identify your area of focus for photography
- Earn: start getting paid for your art
It’s a proven process every photographer follows but few talk about. But if you use it, it will shave years off the learning curve he himself went through as an amateur photographer.
This book teaches readers to learn to see, because in the end, that’s what a photographer does: notice what other people often miss and understand how to capture those things in a masterful way.